Heard tt qiuai hurt her head...gt 7 stiches. =( He really xin tong.
Early in the morning...ard 7+...i was waken up by my neighbour upstairs.It was an old lady.She was shouting for her maid...dun noe y...the maid doesnt seem to respond.She shout louder and louder...really very loud.I cant tk it...i still wan sleep...so...took my bloster and pillow...went to sleep in living room.
Knew amanda will call me...turn my hp to silent mode.Forget she gt my house num.She call my hp...i din pick up...she call my hm.Ask me go dwn...i was still sleeping...she woke me up.I din wan go dwn...jo tan even beta...she came up to my house...wif amanda.No choice...gt to wake up.Went dwn only ard 11.Hahaz.Cassandra was oso dere.Haihong...hahui...eric and a person...dunnoe who la...dey all were sitting dwn dere.Chatting.I join jo...amanda and cassandra...chat wif them.They kept toking abt relationship...jo kept mentioning abt her...erms...hahaz.I din play...i wear slipper how to play???Mum ask me go bring sis bck fr sch.Jo ask me...shes the same person as the girll my mum brought to sch meh???Haihong say her eyes gt prob...lao hua liao.Jo arh...i suggest u go check ur eyes arh.Hahaz.
Siglap campfire ish tonight.Non of the guides cher is gg.Only the scouts cher gg...miss tay...mr khan and mr neu.Their sir oso nt gg.Hmmm...dey will be leaving for japan...so good.
Realised quite a few entry from rahman blog mention hoping me and feika will be friends again.Hmmm...really thx so much for ur concern.A great bro in did.Fun lei...still learn jap language b4 u go jap.Hahaz.Btw...mux buy us present when u go jap ok.Hahaz.Jk only. =)